- What items can I sell on Stillwhite?
- What is my wedding dress worth?
- How long will it take to sell my dress?
- When does my listing expire?
- Can I sell multiple dresses with one listing?
- Do I have to let the buyer try on the dress?
How to list
- How do I list my wedding dress?
- What photos should I select for my ad?
- Should I dry clean my dress?
- Tips to sell your dress fast
- When will my listing appear on the website?
- What's the difference between Standard and Premium listings?
Managing your listing
- How do I view my listing?
- How do I edit my listing?
- How many photos can I display on my listing?
- Can I change the dress in my listing?
- Why are my changes under review?
Pausing and removing
- How do I pause my listing?
- How do I resume my paused listing?
- How do I remove my listing?
- How do I restore my removed listing?
- How do I permanently delete my listing?
- How do I upgrade my listing to premium?
- What is a Boost promotion?
- How do I feature my listing on the homepage?
- How long is my premium listing displayed on the homepage?
- How do I get my dress featured on Stillwhite's social media?
Pricing & fees
- What's Stillwhite's refund policy?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Do I pay any commissions or ongoing fees?
- How do listing discounts work?
Tips for your listing
- What is considered a copyright infringment?
- What are basic safety tips?
- What are scams I should watch out for?