What is considered a copyright infringment?
Uploading photos you find on the Internet is a copyright infringment.
To comply with international copyright laws, we remove infringments quickly, as they are reported. Copyright photos are either detected by our system or appear in "Takedown Notices" issued by designers.
Copyright photos include:
- designer catalogue images from a Google search
- photos saved from another listing
- screenshots taken from social media
Continual use of copyright material could result in:
- your listing de-indexed by search engines
- your listing removed by Stillwhite
- legal prosecution by the copyright owner
If you operate a business, you may have permission to use designer catalogue photos. If this is the case, please contact support and we can mark this in your account and reverse any removals.