I've moved. How do I make sure a return is sent to my new address?

In certain circumstances, a package may be returned to the sender. If you have moved since the sale occurred, you will need to take action.

1. Contact the carrier

Reach out to the carrier returning the package and request to update the delivery address. Be ready with the tracking number to speed up the process.

2. Forward your mail

If you have moved permanently, it's always recommended to temporarily forward all your mail to your new address. This is especially important if you are notified your package is being returned.

If you fail to take action, your return may be delayed or even lost in transit.

Did you get the help you needed?
Help us improve. How can we make this better?

See more
Need more help?
Contact us
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com