WANTED Chani Veil

Hi all,

I tried on a Chani veil at a bridal store on the Gold Coast. It retails for $190 but thought I'd ask if anyone has one for sale on here? Or similar? 3metre ivory cathedral train in tulle.

Thanks!

Charlotte

2 Responses

Hello! i have a pronovias Soft Tulle 3m long Veil (unused and with the receipt) it was 399€ but you can have it for 150$ (i will not be using it on my wedding)

I have 2 chani veil - one plain and one with lace all around the bottom.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
What a great company Still White is! Easy to post and keep track of your selling stats. Easy to communicate to potential buyers and my dress was sold within a couple of months!
More
seller
Kathryn, Chelmsford
2 weeks ago
I am really really happy with the Stillwhite service :) The only difficulty was when I was trying to meet with the girl who wanted to buy my dress (so that she could try it on) and your policy wouldn’t allow me to share my mobile number in case of any problems with her finding my flat eg . It was quite threatening being told that if I sent my number I might be taken off the site/my ad might be removed. I think you need to find a better way so that individuals can share contact details for those important dress visits etc. Other than this, I think it’s a great site. Thanks
More
seller
Sally-Anne, London
5 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com