Safe payment option

I want to know what the safest option are to sell to a potential buyer with regards to payment and shipping?

4 Responses

I just purchased a gown and the seller made it simple using Zelle and Fed Ex. Never heard of before but it was really simple. Just recommend to get exact rate to buyer destination before sending total.

Hey Angelique, We always strongly recommend using PayPal only to accept payments. When using Paypal there protection policy applies and it is also the quickest way to be paid also.

Simply add a Buy Now button to your conversation to connect your buyer to your PayPal account(including the shipping cost) and get paid quickly and safely. If you are selling to a local buyer, they can inspect the dress and you can ask to be paid in cash.

For more information on how to get paid safely please visit our help topics here:
www.stillwhite.com/help/whats-the-safest-way-to-get-paid
www.stillwhite.com/guarantee
www.stillwhite.com/help/basic-safety-selling-tips
www.stillwhite.com/help/adding-buy-now-buttons
www.stillwhite.com/help/what-are-the-scams-i-should-watch-out-for-as-a-seller

I am getting ready to sell my dress via paypal, but I fear that once they receive the goods they can reverse the transaction via papyal and get a refund and get the dress. It says to not release the dress until money is in the account, but, they can always take it out "if the goods are not what they thought" what are options? looks like the buyer is more protected than the seller. Please help.

Hi Daniela, If your buyer wants a refund on your dress they will have to open a Paypal dispute. They can not reverse a completed transaction.

If your buyer files a reversal, claim or chargeback against you due to unauthorised transactions or for items not received, PayPal will reimburse the full amount of your eligible transaction and waive the chargeback fee if applicable.
PayPal Seller Protection is provided to our sellers with no additional signup or cost. Your eligible transactions are safeguarded with Seller Protection when your buyer raises claims, chargebacks or reversals for the following problems:
- Unauthorised transaction: Buyer claims that they didn’t authorise the purchase, they didn’t make the purchase, or they were victims of identity or credit card theft.
- Item not received: Buyer claims to have never received the goods they purchased.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Fantastic website! User friendly and it’s a great tool. Would highly recommend.
More
seller
Annabelle, Prairiewood
1 week ago
Using stillwhite was simple and easy. Communication between buyer and seller was fast and efficient. I was able to buy my baby sister's dream dress at a fraction of the cost!
More
buyer
Jasmen, Corpus Christi
1 week ago