Photos of the dresses on the real brides please !!

A large proportion of sellers have uploaded photos of the models from the brand's website. I am sorry but I would like to see the exact dress that I am going to buy and it gives a better idea how it fits on the body.
You can alter your face picture for confidetiality issues but I really feel it is not helpful seeing dresses on models or hanging from the hangers!!

2 Responses

Hey Maria, Great Feedback! We only encourage our sellers to post their own photos of the exact dress and not copyright images. Sometimes brides tend to upload photos straight from the designer's website to their listing so the potential buyer can compare the pictures or they haven't worn the dress and use the designer's images.
Buying a wedding dress is an emotional sale and seeing a picture of the seller looking stunning in their dress definitely catches a buyers attention more. Stillwhite is currently working on how more listings can have real photos - Stay tunned!

Real dress no alteration done what so ever only wore for selling purposes

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I found the website very easy to use. I loved all the different kinds of dress and price points. The costumer service was very helpful. Overall really great experience and already have recommended this website.
More
buyer
Ava,
1 week ago
This was great! As long as the dress come now as described, this was very easy and successful
More
buyer
Celeste, Huntington Beach
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com