What are watchers?

Hi what does watxhers mean?

3 Responses

People who are keeping an eye on the dress. It's like marking it to see when and if the price drops or if it sold.

Hey Danielle, A watcher is a potential buyer that has saved your listing to their watchlist. Most brides save a lot of dresses saved to their watchlists and once they are ready to reach out to the seller they can simply just go back into their watchlist and click onto the listing they like and then click the contact seller button to start chatting. If you are to make any changes to your listing eg lower the price, change photos etc your watcher will get notified and this may encourage them to reach out to you aswell.

For more information please visit our help topic here:
www.stillwhite.com/help/can-i-contact-watchers-of-my-listing

I have tons of watches but no messages or offers???

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I had my dress listed elsewhere but definitely got the most activity from my listing on Stillwhite which resulted in my dress selling quite fast. Everything was easy and straight forward even the payment process at the end which I was a bit nervous about considering I have never sold anything to someone who lives overseas.
More
seller
Casey
2 weeks ago
Easy site to use, came up as my first result when searching for the brand and the name of the dress. I just saved 900£ Yeah!
More
buyer
Anne, Leamington Spa
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com