Berta Bridal 19-20
US$2,600 • Save 80%
- US$2,600 Total in USD
This dress is the perfect combination of sparkly and floral, and has beautiful and unique shoulder bows (that can be removed), a gorgeous open back, and a dramatic train. It made me feel so beautiful, special, and magical on my wedding day, and I hope it can be that dress for you too!
I scoured through sooo many dresses at several bridal shops, on Stillwhite, and every website imaginable and finally found this dress that was perfect for me. Many dresses I saw only had florals or glitter, but this one has both, which really makes the flowers stand out against the silver glitter background, unlike many dresses that have white flowers on white. The flowers are also textured and different in size, and feel well-made. You can see the glitter a bit better in videos, but the dress is definitely even sparklier and prettier in person.
This dress is quite a steal! I was able to try on a different copy of this dress at a bridal shop, where the retail price was $13,310 (I have a photo of the tag I can share), and the price for the old, sample dress was $7,000. I’m selling the dress at much less at $2,600 because I am the second owner of the dress, and because this dress is way too beautiful to sit in a closet and never be worn again!
Also open to selling my Untamed Petals candlelight sparkle veil (retail price $350).
Below is a list of the alterations made to the dress:
- Waist = Previous owner let out waist by 1 inch and I tightened it back.
- Hem = I am 5’2.5”, about 105 lbs, and wore 3” heels for a total of 5’5.5”. The hem of the top layer of the dress is slightly longer than ground level.
- Bows = Removed front bow (I have it if you want to sew it back). Changed the direction of the shoulder bows so that the ribbon strands fall down the back rather than the sides of my shoulders.
- V-neck = Covered up the front V-neck using flowers (from extra fabric / parts of the dress) in a staggered pattern to make it more modest. This can easily be moved or removed if you prefer.
- Straps = Shortened the shoulder straps to bring the waist up a little (should be able to let it back out).
- Bustle = Added 3 buttons to bustle the dress. The dress looks very similar to the front when bustled, and I did my first dance, lifts and all, in this dress!
- Petticoat = Removed inner petticoat layer, which had misshaped a bit over time. Per my alterations person’s suggestion, I bought a separate $20 petticoat to wear underneath to give the dress a bit more shape and ensure the dress doesn’t go between my legs. Happy to include this petticoat for free (just has a 4” tear from the bottom but can easily be sewed back). I also have the original petticoat if you would like it.
- Other minor changes = Replaced nude mesh in the v-neck area with a new one. Took in left bust very slightly because my boobs are different sizes (should be able to let it back out). Added flowers to cover zipper and bustle buttons.
The only flaws I was able to find is in the glitter layer — 1 small v-shaped tear, 1 small yellow spot, and 2 tiny parts near the hem where the seams have come undone. They should be easily fixed, but since they are so minor and the glitter layer is underneath the floral layer, it’s really not noticeable at all.
Feel free to reach out with any other questions!!
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: White
- Year: 2023
- Irvine, California, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 7 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a day
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments