Hera Couture Casado
US$1,530 • Save 40%
- NZ$2,500 Total in NZD
CASADO dress - Hera Couture by Katie Yeung. Soft hues of blush entwine with luxurious embroidery in this stunning gown. Casado is framed at the front by see-through straps and the bodice is handcrafted from delicate lace in a unique gardenia motif. With light boning and cups for support, the neckline plunges into a deep V to flatter décolletage.
Side mesh inserts in blush bring a modern touch while hidden pockets add a casual air. Lace-covered buttons, soft appliqué leaves and intricate embroidery trail down from the bodice and into the skirt, while a second layer of lace peeks softly through from beneath. Multiple layers of tulle combine to create a romantic silhouette that swirls into an elegant lace edged train.
2 layers of intricate lace, and 5 layers of tuille. Dry cleaned and kept in a purpose made preservation bag from Regal Dry Cleaners.
At the time of my first fitting I was a NZ size 12 top and size 14 on my hips. The dress was ordered in a UK size 10, measurements for this size from Hera Couture are:
- Bust 35 inches
- Waist 27 inches
- Hip 39 inches
- Shoulder to waist - 38cm
- Length - 154cm
I made some minor adjustments to the dress in the final fitting, with the team at Hera Couture:
- Back darts placed to pull fabric in closer to my back
- Length shortened
- Small petals moved from the front of the strap to even it out
- Bustle put in with small tie to allow for no train
- Hera Couture also embroidered a small love heart on the inside tuille layer just below my breast bone, at per my husband's request for my "something blue". This has been removed by a high level seamstress specialising in wedding dresses, and new tuille has been placed on the inner most layer. This is barely noticeable on the inside, and not noticeable at all from the outside.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2020
- United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 33 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments