Madi Lane Asher
US$650 • Save 61%
- AU$999 Total in AUD Not negotiable
I have never felt better than I did in this wedding dress! The Madi Lane styles are timeless. I don't want to let her go but also love knowing this dress could potentially make another lady very happy on her special day...that beats the dress staying in the box!
I love this crepe fabric as its form fitting but smooth very forgiving. Little structure inside the dress made it so comfortable and easy to sit down. My favourite part is the key hole back, I just loved the surprise when I turned around at the alter and how beautiful it looked lined with the tulle.
Hours were put into perfecting the dress with certain alternations - the biggest change was altering balloon sleeve into a fitted straight sleeve that fades into nothing. More alterations listed below
This dress has been dry cleaned professionally within a week of wearing it and has been in a sealed box. It is in excellent condition - only the tiniest of mark which is really hidden by hem
Description from Madi Lane Bridal: ASHER As the breeze softly sways through the poolside bungalows, Asher looks and feels right at home. Her striking V-neck plunges low as sheer sleeves pool around her bride’s arms – and as she turns – Asher dips low into a diamond back which slips into a pool of crepe. Her rich European crepe is one of Madi Lane’s signature silhouettes accentuating the female form. She’s classic and poignant as she draws the attention of her guests as she walks like the gentle Marrakech breeze down the aisle. Asher’s arresting silhouette is on trend for the non- bride but offers a somewhat conservative approach with delicate sleeve, perfect for a soiree under the stars. Accessories Asher with a custom Madi Lane veil or add a touch of glam with bold ruby jewels with gold and pearl accents.
* sleeve changed for a more fitted, classic look (originally a balloon sleeve)
* own bra cups (D) added but could easily be taken out
* straps slightly shortened at top of shoulder
* train was shortened and front hem taken up for approx 175cm
* top clasp on back of dress changed from original design
* pearl belt I had made is optional and not included in price
* button added at the back to pin train of dress when dancing
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2020
- Manly, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 16 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments