Inbal Dror 13-05 Dress
US$2,599 • Save 74%
- US$2,599 Total in USD
• Authentic Inbal Dror 13-05 Dress.
• Sexy yet sweet style. Accentuates curves in all the right places. Loved the tiny pocket detail and ruched back.
• Deep V front and back style with delicate ribbons on the shoulders. Trumpet style skirt- form fitted.
• Material & Details: Alencon french lace with delicate sequins.
• Alterations: 5 button bustle already added, cups sewn in for coverage Altered to my size. (See more info below)
• After Care: Dry Cleaned with Memories Gown Preservation - Certified; professionally packaged, opened recently to check on the dress- photos shown
• Pristine condition: 9/10.
• Perfect for brides who would like to wear a couture dress for half the price tag or who cannot wait for the 12+ months turn around.
• My stats: 5'7'', 120 lbs. Dress was fully altered to my size, so you'll want to be smaller in order to get the dress to fit. I wore 5" heels with the dress. I was a size 2 US.
As featured in COSMO BRIDE MAY 2016 | This beautiful custom-made Inbal Dror gown is truly stunning and an absolute show stopper.
The gown is made from the most intricate French Lace which rests on an ivory backing. The V-neck front and lace detail across the chest makes it so flattering and is finished off with delicate white bows on each shoulder. I had nude cups added around the lace for coverage. Still shows a lot, but easily can be altered.
The You-shaped back and signature ruched Inbal bum gives brides an extra 'lift' on their special day, and is so flattering on any figure showing off all your curves in the right places.
Shaped in the most flattering Mermaid silhouette, the fitted waist and subtle kick flute lace skirt adds that extra bit of Hollywood glamour to an otherwise intricately detailed gown.
Finally, the dress is adorned with subtle crystals and beadwork yet statement enough to catch the sunlight giving the most amazing sparkle.
This dress is truly stunning and with a retail of $10,000 its a must have for any bride looking to add an extra bit of glam! I absolutely felt beautiful in this dress!
5 button bustle already added, cups sewn in for coverage Altered to my size.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2014
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 3 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a day
Jennifer is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Jennifer is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more