Jessica sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 225 times and sold for US$1,750 within 116 weeks
Pronovias Manuel Mota
US$1,843 • Save 63%
- US$1,843 Total in USD
Beautiful Pronovias dress with 3/4 sleeves, keyhole back and luxurious soft lace overlay. This was my ceremony dress, and I wore it for almost less than an hour before I changed into my reception dress so it is basically in new condition. But nevertheless I still had it profesionally dry cleaned (More details below).
- Because I own and have worn many lavish dresses, I wanted a silhouette that would stand out and be a special design I could only wear on my wedding day. They say it's nearly impossible to find the perfect dress on your first day of wedding dress shopping, and to be honest, knowing myself I thought it would take me months or at least a few weeks. But no, on my first visit to the designer wedding shop, this was one of the dresses I tried on and it was game over. I knew it was the one. The floral detailing throughout the skirt and lace is just so beautiful and exquisite, you can't stop looking at it.
- The belly flattening bodice is just thick enough to ensure your tummy won't stick out after enjoying your meal or having a few drinks but thin enough to be comfortable and to actually be able to breathe and have a good time. This dress has no complicated buttons that take you half an hour to get into - there is one simple hidden zipper in the back.
- The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and professionally preserved in a preservation storage box. (This alone costed an additional $300.) It is in a clean, basically brand new condition and was preserved by a company that offers a 100 year guarantee.
- My clothing size is usually S or 2 and around 5'6 WITH heels. Feel free to make an offer or ask any other questions.
- If you're local I can do dropoff/pickup.
The dress has been altered to my height - I'm 5'2 and I wore 4" heels on my wedding day. My bust is an estimate, between 32-34 inches. Your hips' measurements won't matter because this is a ballgown silhouette. I had the flare in the waist (or the ballgown portion) slightly suppressed so that it would not stick out to the point that it would look too fairy-tale like.
Again please note the dress has been professionally dry cleaned and preserved in a beautiful viewing storage box.
I have additional pictures if needed.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2013
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 10 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments