US$1,270 • Save 59%
- £1,000 Total in GBP Not negotiable
The Emily dress is a mermaid gown with a beautiful v-neck on both the front and back. It features embroidered french lace motifs with sequins, a natural waist and fitted crepe skirt. It is extremely comfortable and very flattering.
Because of the lace design on the top half, the dress held me in all the right places but with comfort. From the light padding around the bust, to the waistline at the right height to elongate my height (I'm 5ft 2), to the side detailing which gave the illusion I had curves. Dress zips up at the back along button line. Additionally, the crepe material does not crease easily and is a perfect weight (with lining) to stay sleek. The colour is Ivory, crystal and nude.
I am also including this unworn stunning lace veil (RRP £350). As the dress has a plain train I thought I may wish to have a lace trimmed veil, however, on the day I decided not to wear it. We had an elopement style wedding in New York where we hired a venue for the hour with a handful of friends, then had some photos taken. As it's so beautiful I hope someone else can use this to compliment the dress on their wedding day.
The dress has been professionally dry cleaned, and will be delivered to you on a Pronovias hanger, with a Teokath of London garment cover, in a white wedding dress box.
The dress has been altered using a high-quality wedding dress alterations specialist recommended by Teokath of London.
- Train shortened to accommodate my height and ease of moving around. I am 158cm tall and wore 10cm heels(measurement from neck/top of straps to bottom of dress is approx 160cm)
- Hips taken in (from approx 97cm to 92cm)
- Straps shortened couple of inches or so (to ensure no mishaps - I am a 34B bra size)
- Veil shortened even though decided not to wear on the day (approx 230cm from comb)
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2019
- Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 45 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments