Sizes

Hey I just wanted to find out the difference between the label size and the street size?

1 Response

Hi Lois,

Great question! The label size is the size that is shown on the label sewn into the dress and the street size is the seller's usual everyday size. As most designers tend to have different size brackets we added in the street size onto listings so buyers can roughly get an idea on what size the seller actually is.

For example, the size of a dress on the label says US size 12 but the seller is usually around a US size 8 in everyday clothes.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I had a lovely time browsing the site and each of the sellers I chatted with before making my decision was quick to answer all my questions. My dress arrived as advertised with no issues at the post office, but having the insurance should anything have gone wrong was a great comfort. Will definitely recommend this site in the future to other brides, and potentially resell my own dress here too!
More
buyer
Rachyl,
4 weeks ago
I appreciated the security of the website. And the easy process of buying and verifying
More
buyer
Kassie-lee, Blaxland East
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com