Justin Alexander 88100
US$1,390 • Save 48%
- £1,100 Total in GBP
I would describe this dress as in excellent condition, not just good - but excellent said no flaws and there are a few minor things I felt I should mention so I have listed it as good.
Dress has been worn once for wedding day. Dress cost me £2000. I have paid for the dress to be professionally dry cleaned and so is completely clean. Comes in protective bag - bag has some marks on from where it brushed against the car. The bag did it’s job and protected the dress!
Dress label says USA size 12. I am a standard UK size 10 in pretty much all clothing. This dress fitted me perfectly around the waist, I didn't have any adjustments for the waist area. I have included some measurements below, as well as the adjustments made by the seamstress to the dress.
Measurements. These are the approximate measurements of the dress:
1. Beaded waistband from seam to seam at the front - 39cm
2. Top of straps to the bottom of the dress - 156cm
3. Top seam of strap, following the front of dress, to under armpit seam - 23-24cm
I have absolutely checked this dress over from top to bottom, on every single layer. PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW COMMENTS IS ME BEING EXTREMELY PICKY AND LOOKING AT EACH LAYER IN A LOT OF DETAIL. IF YOU JUST LOOK AT THE DRESS, YOU CAN'T SEE THESE DETAILS.
1. Top netting layer - around 15 or so very very very tiny holes in the netting at the front.
2. Second from top netting layer - around 10 or so very very very tiny holes in the netting at the front
3. Third from top netting layer - just 1 of the above very tiny holes in the netting
4. All of the other layers are in perfect condition
Holes are approximately 1-3mm.
Other information from Justin Alexander website:
Venice Lace Covered Ball Gown STYLE 88100. Fall in love with this illusion back Venice lace ball gown. A cummerbund creates an empire waistline. The tulle ball gown is finished with a chapel length train.
COLOUR - Pink Champagne/Ivory
SILHOUETTE - Ball Gown
NECKLINE - V-Neck
WAISTLINE - Natural
TREND - Classic Romance, Plunging Necklines
FABRIC - Tulle
TRAIN LENGTH - Chapel
This is an absolutely stunning dress, it got so many compliments. The beaded detail is beautiful and the dress is so flattering.
Adjustments I had from a professional seamstress:
1. Removal of one netting/petticoat layer. From top to bottom of the layers: there is currently 6 net layers, 1 satin-y layer and then two short netting layers underneath the satin one. Just to make it slightly less volume at the bottom
2. Shortening of the very long straps (measurements mentioned)
3. Bustle added so that dress train can be folded up securely for the evening
4. V neck moved together the tiniest bit so slightly less boob-y. There were also some bra cups sewn in
5. Shortened slightly for my height at the front. I am 5ft 6 and wore heels which were 6.7cm. I have also included some measurements, including total length of the dress below
6. Some clear and smooth tape like material added at the bottom of the arm holes to soften the somewhat itchy beading on my skin (this worked and no longer itched at all - it is clear tape used by most designers and so is not really visible)
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Tulle
- Year: 2022
- United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 13 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments