Marquise Bridal Coco Gown
US$2,500 • Save 43%
- AU$3,750 Total in AUD
Worn October 2022 for one day.
Alterations made to original Marquise design:
- Higher leg split
- Sharper 'pointed' shaping at the Bust to add shape
- Naturally designed with Sleeves and off the shoulder, but I opted for the Sleeves to be detachable (tacked on and off) to not restrict movement
Key Features of Design:
- Crepe fabric
- Open panel back showing corsetry boning as feature
- Buttons lined down the back
The corset design ensures a flattering waist with beautiful detailing at the back and every angle. Despite the boning, given how well the dress was made I felt so comfortable (and beautiful) in it all day and night!
I had my sleeves attached for the ceremony and portrait photos, and returned to the reception with my bridal party without them to have a different look - but also to not restrict the range my arms could lift so I could dance!
The dress and sleeves were dry cleaned within 48 hours of wear meaning there are no left markings (or tan).
Given this dress was made to fit me with monthly > weekly fittings, I'm not aware of my final measurements. I was a Women's AU Size 8 top and bottom at the time of the wedding.
Can ship but costs must be covered in addition. Welcome for try-on's.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2022
- Williamstown, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 5 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within an hour
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments