Allure Bridals 9556
US$782 • Save 54%
- US$822 Total in USD
It is a two piece dress, the slip is reversible between the ivory and almond colored silky slip. The lace is an overlay. It is extremely comfortable and I could move around easily in it (why I chose it, I could sit and dance with ease!) It flowed right with me and didn’t feel clingy.
They say it’s a sheath dress, but on it hugs in all the right places, super flattering and I felt gorgeous in it!
I only wore this dress for about 3 hours during my reception. The only time it hit grass was during about 5 pictures and our exit. It has been professionally cleaned by a seamstress.
It has the Allure Bridal classic buttons all the way down to the end of the train, and a crystal button every third button for a bit of extra sparkle.
There were very few alterations done to it. It didn’t need much, and could very very easily be altered to the next bride. No length was taken off the dress.
On the lace overlay:
- Added a wrist loop and a simple one loop bustle with a reinforced button.
- shortened the straps just a tiny bit
The silk slip:
- shortened the straps a bit
- the fabric is folded in the chest area to tighten the underarm (the fabric is still there, the stitching could easily be undone if you want to wear it on the ivory side!).
Tip: I had an old underwire bra sewn into the slip to make the girls look good and not go anywhere. You can see a little bit on the slip where the bra was but highly recommend doing this! It was so comfortable and it gave so much more shape to the top of my dress!
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2019
- Fishers, Indiana, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 17 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments