Chosen By KYHA Byron
US$1,510 • Save 54%
- AU$2,300 Total in AUD
Byron is designed for minimalists that still want to turn heads. Cut from Chosen by KYHA’s exclusive luxe bonded georgette, Byron is designed to sit effortlessly off the shoulder. A corseted bodice to waist creates a structured and timeless silhouette.
I loved this dress – it’s a beautiful thick fabric with a slight stretch that hugs your body and makes you feel secure, it holds it's shape and doesn’t crush.
The corseted bodice gives structure and support to the dress which can hardly be seen through the thick fabric. There is a zip at the back which extends to the top of the dress and buttons join the top piece which creates the one shoulder style.
- I’m a size 10-12. The official dress size from Kyha was Bust 5, Waist 6, Hips 5. If you live near a Kyha Boutique, I would recommend trying on their 'Harris' gown as this is very similar to 'Byron' which is now a discontinued style.
- The bottom of the dress is cut - material doesn't fray - and it’s not hemmed so it can't be let down. A seamstress can easily cut the material at the bottom shorter if needed.
- The dress has been dry cleaned at Syndal's Bridal Dry Cleaners ($595), and it has come back in pristine condition. I highly recommend them for dry cleaning after your wedding. The certificate from Syndal’s will be provided to you.
- I wore the Loeffler Randall ‘Camellia Knot Heels’ which are 9cm high.
- I have had the dress tailored to fit me by Heather Sellick Bridal Couture and you can pull out the stitching from the side seams if you do need to make it slightly bigger again.
- Two small clasps have been added to ensure the fabric above the zip sits flat. You can’t see the clasps when you have the dress on.
- Small glass bead and loop for the bustle added, this can easily be removed but it was great for after the ceremony to stop the dress dragging on the ground.
- Cups have been added to the bodice (C cups), they have been lightly stitched in but you could easily remove to add your own or remove entirely. I did find the cups gave me more definition as opposed to without.
- Bottom off the dress has been cut to sit just above the ground so I could easily walk and move around on the wedding day.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: White
- Fabric: Georgette
- Year: 2022
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 11 hours ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within an hour
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments