Made With Love Carla
US$1,600 • Save 43%
- £1,300 Total in GBP
Per Made with Love:
"This three dimensional master piece is a work of art and so special she is named after the Artist. Her delicate, hand made flowers form a secret garden, drawing you in from every dimension and taking you on a whimsical journey through the fields of love. Carla is style, she is luxury, she transcends all space and time and she is the love child of the designer."
The dress was bought in 2020 but we didn't have our wedding till end of 2022
Please message me if you’d like to see any more photos (eg details of some of the alterations) or measurements, I am open to offers. I have had the dress professionally cleaned by a specialist wedding dress cleaner.
I am selling the Made with Love overskirt in a separate listing which I'm sure would be gorgeous with many other dresses!
- A bustle hand sewn to attach train to the buttons down the back of the dress
- 2 x eye loops handsewn into the waist - I had an overskirt and hooks sewn onto the overskirt (like bra hooks) to ensure the skirt did not fall beyond the waistline. These eye loops and bustle can easily be unpicked/cut off to leave no trace
- Rather than sew bra cups in, my seamstress hand sewed offcuts from the 3D lace to make it less transparent around the breast/nipple.
- The hem was trimmed and with the offcuts, these were sewn into the bra/breast area to reduce transparency and instead of sewing in bra cups that would be visible. Some detailed offcuts were also handsewn onto the back into a cross - see photo, this was to hide the tattoos on my back. They were all handsewn and thread could easily be unpicked to leave no trace and remove and little bra hook and loops were sewn onto the inside of the back of the dress to attach these straps.
- Per made with love, their dresses can be taken in or let out 2 sizes, my seamstress took this dress in to my sizes but did not cut away any material so it can be let out again.
My measurements at the time of the wedding were:
This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned by a wedding dress specialist dry cleaner.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2020
- London, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 1 week ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Rebecca is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rebecca is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
How to buy
Buying on Stillwhite is simple, safe and fun. See how it works
For ultimate peace of mind, eligible purchases are protected
We're here to help
Visit our help center or reach out to our friendly support team