Galia Lahav GALA 902
US$3,290 • Save 65%
- AU$5,000 Total in AUD
This beautiful dress 'GALA 902' belongs to Galia Lahav's 2019 wedding dress collection.
I purchased this dress from StillWhite for my June 2022 wedding at the last minute, and I am so incredibly glad that I did. I felt like a princess all day and received so may compliments (even to this day!)
The previous owner of this dress only wore it to the ceremony before changing for the reception, and I wore it during both the ceremony + reception.
I had to have some alterations made because the bodice was a bit small, and the dressmaker added additional nude mesh for reinforcement. The dress was extremely supportive and felt super comfortable.
Further details regarding alterations are below.
This dress was the most BEAUTIFUL thing I've ever worn. The bodice is made with floral and crystal detailing, which continues down to the tulle skirt - there are 4 layers of tulle, and I had a blush silk skirt sewn into the seam at the waist, so the bottom of the dress isn't see through.
The dress/skirt has a beautiful flow to it and it gives the illusion of gliding on a cloud while walking around.
There is a wrist bustle and bustles at the back (the latter was better for dancing).
The back of the dress is gorgeous. It is a mesh back with floral lace appliques and a lace up corset. Due to this, the size is a bit more flexible as the corset can be loosened or tightened as needed.
As much as I want to hold onto this dress forever, I would love to give another bride the joy of wearing such a stunning dress.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thanks! xx
- Bodice was let out as previous owner was a bit smaller - there was also an additional layer of nude mesh added to the sides of the bodice to allow for letting the seam out and to provide reinforcement
- Nude panel added behind lacing, with hook and eye
- Blush silk skirt sewn into dress
- Hand loop/wrist bustle replaced to make less noticeable
- Cups added to bodice
- Train shorted to about 1.5 metres
- Stronger lace added for the lace up corset (previous lace was more delicate and was fraying, however I will include the older fabric for you)
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Tulle
- Year: 2019
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 5 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within an hour
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments