Alyne By Rivini Classy
US$1,000 • Save 60%
- US$1,000 Total in USD
Looking for the next classic bride to fall in love with my beautiful Rita Vinieris Alyne by Rivini “Classy” gown!
I wore this dress for my September 2022 wedding in CT and have attached photos to show off the dress throughout the day. The dress has been cleaned twice and pressed since wedding day, and has NO stains and the bottom of the gown has been completely cleaned from wearing it outside. It looks brand new and I am still obsessed with it but will never wear it again and don’t want the beautiful dress to go to waste.
Wear this dress if you want to show off your curves in a classy way - the best of both worlds to get people talking about your look! I wanted the classic and timeless bridal look with a simple gown in a beautiful shape, and added a Cathedral lace veil for a feminine flair. The material is the most luxurious feeling satin silk material.
I wear a 4 in most clothing and have a pair shape (smaller bust and waist with thicker muscle thighs and butt). It was very comfortable to wear through dinner - but then I switched into a second dress which is what helped keep this one looking so white and clean and new!
Ask any questions, I am happy to help!
I made 4 alterations to this dress:
1. hemming to length of 5’8” (I am 5’4” and wore 4” heels)
2. adding a French bustle to pin up the back of the dress (see video)
3. taking in the small of the waist to 27”
4. adding cups to the bust so I didn’t need to wear a bra with the dress (they are sized for a C cup but lightly sewn in with one stitch and easy + cheap to remove)
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Satin
- Year: 2021
- Arlington, Virginia, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 29 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time more than a week
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments