Jane Hill Byron
US$1,450 • Save 68%
- US$1,450 Total in USD
- Gorgeous lace dress from Jane Hill's white label, their premium line. This dress retails at $4,500.
- My favorite features: The slip is a champagne color which helps the lace pop,
the classic button row in the back is elegant, and the bodice makes the dress very flattering as the middle design accentuates your body without being too revealing.
- Made in Australia.
- This was a sample dress that I didn’t end up wearing. I love it but ended up with a different style that fit my venue better.
- It's in great condition and only has one small snag near the bottom of the zipper that the bridal store said will be a simple alternation repair.
- I also bought one yard of matching lace directly from the designer that I can include for free. I was going to use this to create detachable sleeves. The lace cost $800.
- I'm happy to Facetime if you'd like to see the dress before purchasing and/or meet up if you're local to Minneapolis, MN.
- Condition: Sample
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2021
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 4 days ago
Laura is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Laura is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments