Di sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 490 times and sold for AU$2,000 within 2 weeks
Karen Willis Holmes Cassie
US$1,340 • Save 47%
- AU$2,000 Total in AUD
Every feature on our Cassie gown is a stand-out feature; the Art Deco-inspired lines, the high neckline and long sleeves, the dramatic diamond shape cut-out back, and the way that it hugs your figure in all the right places. The Cassie is elegant, modern with a vintage twist, and so regal. Finished with a fine beaded belt.
The dress is in great condition and when you put it on, it looks brand new. It has been worn with great care and comes in the original Karen Willis Holmes bag. The dress has been professionally dry cleaned with non-toxic chemicals by Crows Nest Dry Cleaners. Comes with receipt for proof of dry cleaning and display box ($320).
I have also included a beautiful veil worth $500 (not the same as pictured) as part of the package.
- There is a tiny hole on right elbow (about 3-4mm) which can be sewn easily.
- There is a small hole under the right arm which can be re-sewn to the reinforcement patch (which you can see in the pic). You can't notice the underarm reinforcements when you're wearing the dress - even when you lift your arms, it's not noticeable, as you can see in my wedding pictures.
- There is also some pilling and occasional small marks on the lining under the skirt but, as pictured, the fabric lining is still white overall and only small marks. These minor imperfections are not noticeable when wearing the dress. The lining sits under the trail (which is in great condition) and so you wouldn't even see it.
This is a stunning dress and wherever I went, even after the wedding when we checked into the hotel, people came up to me repeatedly to say what a remarkable stunning dress it is! You will get loads of wonderful compliments in this dress!!
- Designed & finished in Australia and hand beaded in India
- Ivory colour family
- Fully lined with stretch lining
- Stretch fit with centre back zip closure
- Professional Dry Clean Recommended
Alterations - (these cost $800)
- Bust enhancers added (soft inbuilt nude 10C cup bra as you can't really wear a bra with the cut-out back)
- Small reinforcements under both underarms as this beautiful fabric is very delicate. The right underarm needs the reinforcement to be sewn in again to cover up the small hole at the seam (pictured).
- Waist has been taken in slightly as I am usually a size 8 on top but the fabric stretches and will fit most size 10 figures.
- A clasp at the back behind the neck was put in, instead of leaving in the ribbon tie as I thought this looked a lot nicer.
- Hemmed to suit my height, but still long enough to suit someone up to 5cm taller than me (I am 169cm without heels, 177cm with heels).
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2022
- Wollstonecraft, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 21 hours ago
Di is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more