Cat sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 1,579 times and sold for US$4,000 within 9 weeks
Danielle Frankel Leona
US$4,250 • Save 29%
- US$4,250 Total in USD
Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and preserved in box by Hallak Cleaners (highly ranked NYC cleaners for wedding dresses)
Stretch Cady off the shoulder gown with extended tulle overlay. Squared neckline accented by draped high tulle, long sleeves lightly bound to narrow grosgrain straps. Center back external zipper and soft internal bustier with grosgrain waistband belt and three hook positions for support.
The dress was very comfortable given that it wasn't meant to be form fitting and was able to have shape wear underneath. The silk fabric plus the tulle is forgiving in photos (you don't have to feel like everything needs to be sucked in) It was very light and easy to move in. I LOVE this dress and hope it will find another chance down the aisle.
Composition: 80% Acetate, 17% Viscose, 3% Elastane
Lining: 95% Silk, 5% Elastane
Care: Dry clean only
Made in USA
Wear & tear:
- There is some light staining at the underside of the train
- There is a small tear of the tulle at the back zipper around waist height.
- The hem of tulle overlay has some snags, holes (mainly at the train). Because the tulle is so sheer, these are not really noticeable against the silk fabric. The tulle is paneled so could actually get it replaced if needed or if you are shorter than I am, can probably have most of it hemmed off. (i had 4" heels on and it was still slightly long)
Happy to provide any additional photos!
All alterations were done in house by the Danielle Frankel team which was an additional cost.
- Tulle at neckline was tacked slightly higher on the shoulder straps. these can be easily removed.
- the internal bustier had the hooks relocated for fit only. The actual bustier/dress itself has not been altered for sizing.
- the sleeves/tulle was shortened and taken it at the triceps/forearms for a better fit but still semi loose (19.5" L from armpit to wrist; 11.5" circumference at bicep)
- the dress was hemmed for length. (5'7" plus 4" heels. It was actually still slightly long even for me)
- a finger loop plus an under bustle button/loop was added.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2021
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 7 weeks ago
Cat is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Cat is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more