Leah Da Gloria Custom Made
US$5,040 • Save 65%
- AU$7,600 Total in AUD
Selling my wife’s stunning Leah Da Gloria wedding dress.
It’s key features include:
- Completely custom made.
- Leah’s signature beading.
- The train is just over 3 metres long.
- The dress is one piece with a low/open back and features both buttons and a hidden zipper.
- Also, an invisible hook at the rear for comfort when dancing/walking.
- Matching detailed and beaded veil.
- Stephanie is 165cm tall (she was wearing 12cm louboutin heels on the day) and the dress will fit a size 8-10.
Completely custom made, with every attention to detail you would expect from Leah’s calibre, this timeless piece retails over $20k, with the veil alone worth $2k.
Professionally cleaned and stored ($800 alone) and includes all the original packaging as you would collect exactly from boutique.
In terms of price, Stephanie and I both agree that we can discuss this privately as we would much prefer this dress to help make someone’s dreams come true rather than chase a specific dollar amount (provided the offer is reasonable of course)- we want a bride to be to have the same feeling that Steph had wearing it!
Happy to answer any further questions or for an inspection, so please send us a message. Also happy to respect anyone’s privacy too.
Can send more photos if required as well as ship worldwide.
Thanks for looking!
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Silk
- Year: 2022
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 1 week ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments