Suzanne Neville Beatrix
US$1,450 • Save 69%
- £1,200 Total in GBP
Suzanne Neville Beatrix dress worn for our wedding in October.
In built corset so no bra is needed and is very flattering (I had recently had a baby and it still made me feel great!). You might see from other brides listings also that it works well for a larger bust!
- There is a small amount of damage to the lace on one sleeve, see last picture
- Dress has been dry cleaned and there are no obvious marks
This is a lovely dress that doesn’t need to be stored in a loft when it could be enjoyed by another bride to be!
- bought up at little at shoulders and reshaped to fit around tops of arms because of this
- some of the petticoat was removed as it had lots and was was very puffy but it still has a full skirt with fewer layers
- modesty panel added to the V as it was too deep for me whilst feeding but could be removed
-turned up to fit (5ft 4 with 3 inch wedge shoes)
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Satin
- Year: 2020
- Haslemere, West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 8 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more