Theia Couture Devon
US$840 • Save 51%
- NZ$1,350 Total in NZD
I absolutely loved wearing this dress - I felt incredibly elegant on my wedding day, and it just has such a timeless look. It was comfortable to wear and sits beautifully - unlike with other dresses in similar styles that I tried on, the crepe fabric of this dress is nice and thick so it doesn't cling to your stomach/hips.
Worn to my wedding in February 2022 but still in near perfect condition. The only signs of wear that I could see is one small pill that on the train - happy to send photos.
I'm 165cm (5'5") and wore 5cm (2") heels.
Very happy to send lots more photos of the dress and any details, and answer any questions about it. I was so disappointed to take this dress off at the end of the day and wish I could wear it again, it's such a beautiful dress so I'd love for someone else to enjoy it.
- Slightly taken in at the hips, waist, and under the arms
- I ended up having to get the front hem taken down from the original length I'd gotten it shortened to when I decided to wear higher heels. Because of this there's a fold line at the front of the dress about that I couldn't fully get out with ironing, and my seamstress added thick ribbon added as backing along the front hem to weight it down so it sat better. I wasn't that bothered because you really didn't notice it on the day, and alternatively if you're getting the dress taken up you'd lose that.
I've had the following additions made:
- Cups (easily removable, just lightly sewn in)
- Thick wrist strap (I used this when I was just needing to hold the train of my dress up for a bit to walk around during the reception or photos, my seamstress put in a nice thick strap which was much better than a thin bit of ribbon which would really cut into your wrist given the weight of the train).
- French bustle (there are small hooks in the , this was fantastic for dancing when I needed to make sure I didn't trip over the train of the dress during the first dance, and when my arm got tired after holding up the train using the wrist strap for a long time). The seamstress added three hooks as she said often seamstresses just add one and the dress doesn't fall nearly as nicely with only one.
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2019
- New Zealand
- Email verified
- Last active 3 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Erin is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Erin is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more