Alicia sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 2,570 times and sold for AU$5,500 within 37 weeks
J.Andreatta Bridal Couture Custom design
US$3,690 • Save 56%
- AU$5,500 Total in AUD
An absolutely stunning dress to wear, made of Italian screen printed silk organza that is synonymous with the J.Andreatta brand.
I was able to custom design this dress with Jess and her lovely team here in Sydney.
It is a combination of her Paradiso design in the bust , and Love in Portofino design in the skirt, with additional customisations.
Customisations to the dress include;
- added an extra layer of silk organza in the skirt to make it fuller and less translucent
- delicate strap choice with organza running between two pieces of silk
- white underlay material instead of a blush tone underlay that was usual of the portofino dress
- crinoline fabric in the underskirt kept to create fullness.
The dress was so light and easy to move around in.
It has been dry cleaned by wedding dress specialist Lime dry cleaners in Mosman and placed into a preservation box. It is in immaculate condition.
I am usually a size 10d /12c in the bust, and as the bottom half of the dress is open it is flexible with sizing.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Organza
- Year: 2022
- Menai, New South Wales, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 6 weeks ago
Alicia is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Alicia is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more