Lucy Can't Dance Labyrinth (Ivory Slip)
US$760 • Save 66%
- £620 Total in GBP
Lucy Can’t Dance vintage 1920s Gatsby style dress - Labyrinth
A Lucy Can’t Dance design favourite, this dress has a modern geometric sequinned lace overlay paired with an ivory slip. It’s a really unique, modern take on a traditional lace dress, with zigzag hem lines.
I bought this dress made-to-measure and wore it at our July 2019 wedding. I loved wearing it on the day, it was really easy to dance in and walk in.
FULLY DRY CLEANED
- Ivory with thin straps
- V neck front and deep V back
- Floor length
Some piling due to the sequins on the overlay catching and slight discolouring on hem, but these are not visible when worn together. I think it’s also reversible, so could be worn the other way, as there’s a double layer of fabric
- Beautiful sequinned lace
- High neck and V neck buttoned back
- Capped sleeves
- Fits tight on the waist
- Bit of damage to two zig zag points on the hem, but barely noticeable when the slip is underneath
- Two buttons missing on back which I’m sure a seamstress could easily replace
- A couple of really small holes in lace, but barely noticeable (please let me know if you’d like extra photos)
- Please note, the veil is not included
I’m based in Stockport, SK3, you’re welcome to come try it on here but please no makeup or strong deodorant.
Let me know if you have any questions! :)
The sleeves were tweaked slightly to allow for more movement and a more comfortable armpit!! :D
- Condition: Used - Minor flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2019
- Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 15 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a few hours
Rebecca is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rebecca is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
How to buy
Buying on Stillwhite is simple, safe and fun. See how it works
For ultimate peace of mind, eligible purchases are protected
We're here to help
Visit our help center or reach out to our friendly support team