Aisling sold her wedding dress on Stillwhite
Viewed 905 times and sold for £1,100 within 17 weeks
Rue De Seine East Gown
US$1,630 • Save 46%
- £1,300 Total in GBP
From Rue De Seine: East is cut into a halter silhouette, which frames and flatters your shoulders beautifully. The bold detailed twist lace has sinuous curves that envelop the body at flattering angles and hug the figure beautifully. Drama is emphasized with a sienna lining and directional change of the lace. Full circle skirt flares out from low hip, which uses plush tassels to highlight the full skirt.
From me: If you know, you know. If you don’t know, Rue dresses are just the best wedding gowns ever. You get comfort, glamour, personality, flair and figure flattering all in one.
I wore this dress for my Sept 21 wedding and adored it. I’m selling at a heavily reduced price because it’s suffered the following damage;
- small tear in the lining on the side (which would need to be sewn up, easy job)
- lost some of its trim on the bottom (which could be fixed when the dress is taken up, the trim would be taken off and reattached anyway)
- the arm tassels have lost some threads, not very noticeable especially if you redistributed the rest.
If you would like any pictures or additional information please just drop me a message! X
- I have a cm taken off each back panel
- I had 4cm taken off the waist to make it snug, my waist is 28”
- I had breast cups sewn in, I am a C cup but they would fit anything from a B to an E, or could be easily removed.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Cream
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2018
- Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last active 9 weeks ago
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more