Rosa Clara Sabela
US$2,220 • Save 54%
- AU$6,500 Retail price
- -AU$3,500 Discount (54%)
- — Shipping
- AU$3,000 Total (AUD)
I wore this dress at my wedding in March, 2021. This dress is such a flattering style and is an extremely comfortable fit. It has a beautiful square, low back with pearl buttons leading down the train. The pattern on the silk brocade fabric is so unique, and the dress has pockets!!
I wear a street size 12 and 12D bra. Dress has room in the bust for bigger cup size.
The dress has been professional dry cleaned and looks as new. Sold with original dress bag and hangar.
I would love another bride to feel an glamorous as I did on my wedding day, for a discounted price!
Original Rosa Clara listing: https://www.rosaclara.es/en/rc/sabela/
Happy for brides to come try on the gown. Will also post interstate at buyers expense.
NOTE: All alterations were done with temporary stitching so the dress can be returned to original.
- Small amount trimmed off front hemline only (nothing trimmed from the train). I am 165cm tall and wore a 10cm heel on the day.
- Sheer, modesty panel in V-neck front replaced with small piece of fabric taken from front hemline. Original sheer panel still with dress and is able to be easily replaced.
- Cups tacked into top, can be easily removed.
- Straps taken up (temporary stitch, not cut so can be relaxed to original length).
- Small silk bow attached to enable dress to be bustled for dancing.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Brocade
- Year: 2020
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 1 day ago
Rebecca is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Rebecca is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more