Grace Loves Lace Gia
US$990 • Save 46%
- AU$1,500 Total in AUD
Worn once for my wedding. Felt absolutely amazing on my skin, so comfortable and stretchy. Such a dream wedding dress!
In good condition, there isn't any damage to train as had it buttoned up at the back most the time. Some mild discolouration to the bottom of the dress which will easily be fixed with dry cleaning. Lace all in good condition. Sizing can be altered but fits 6 to 8 aus womans, bra cup size D. I'm 170cm tall and wore heels. THE FABRIC IS SO DIVINE!
"Meet Gia, the dress dreams are made of. Handmade in our Australian studio with luxurious stretch French lace, the Gia features a feminine and dramatic silhouette with a low V neck, a figure hugging body, a daring open back and a striking centre front split. Fusing effortless modern glamour with classic beauty, the Gia gown was designed for the GLL women of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
• Handmade in the Australian studio, delivered worldwide
• Featuring Pearl lace – a modern floral design with a pearlescent sheen, exclusive to Grace Loves Lace
• Fully lined
• Built in cups
• Easy allover stretch fit
• Raschel lace: 63% Nylon, 26% Viscose, 11% Elastane
• Spot lace: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
• Lining: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane
• Elasticated low V neckline
• Figure hugging silhouette to hip
• Daring low, open back
• Centre front split in skirt
• 120cm train
• Concealed finger loop on the 120cm train length
• Bustle featured on the 120cm train length
• Cold hand wash, drip dry, cool iron"
“You asked and we have delivered. The dress dreams are made of, and it truly is made for the woman of style, substance, passion. Slip on the body-hugging stretch French lace and you’re good to go. Built in padded cups and a bustle train make G I A the perfect dress for the ceremony and after- party. Stunning from the front and spectacular from the back, oozing sophistication, luxury and effortless glamour.”– Megan Ziems, Founder and Creative Director.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2019
- North Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
- Email verified
- Last active 34 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a day
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. About payments