Maggie Sottero Belecia
US$750 • Save 46%
- US$750 Total in USD
This is a gorgeous sheath dress that has some of the most beautiful and unique lace I've ever seen. It's whimsical and woodsy and elegant all at the same time. The dress is very comfortable, easy to bustle, and a beautiful mix of simplicity and intricate beauty. One of my favorite things about the dress is that the champagne and ivory under-layers of the dress are slightly more fitted, and then the more sheer, ivory lace layer flows and sits beautifully on top of that. I absolutely loved this dress and would choose it all over again. I wish I could keep it, but my husband and I will be moving a lot so it's just not practical.
I'm normally about a size 4 and the dress fit me perfectly in all areas EXCEPT that it was a tad bit loose in the bust. My bust is 33" so I'm guessing the bust on the dress is more like a 34" or 34.5". I chose not to wear a bra and just taped it to make sure there weren't any gaps as I moved around and didn't have issues with it, but wearing cups or a backless bra would have been another good alternative. The dress hasn’t been dry cleaned yet, but is in excellent condition with just a bit of discoloration along the hem. I will get it dry cleaned before you purchase it OR I'll discount the asking price if you'd rather do that. The reason for the delay in dry cleaning is that I'm about to move and will have a lot of large expenses with that, so I'd rather not spend so much on dry cleaning the dress unless I know it will sell.
From the website: "The Maggie Sottero Belecia is a wedding dress that features layers of tulle and lightly beaded lace motifs in a sheath silhouette. Complete with sweetheart neckline, illusion straps and V-back all accented in lace motifs, with grosgrain ribbon bow belt (I had the bow removed, but the ribbon belt is still there, see photos). Finished with covered buttons over zipper closure." This is the ivory over champagne color, but in photographs, the champagne shades tend not to come out as much.
- Hemmed. I am 5'8" and wore flat sandals.
- Bustled (see photo of bustled dress on the dance floor, it looked beautiful and is very easy to do and I'll send instructions with the dress)
- Small piece of lace from the dress added to the neckline so it's not quite as low-cut as the original. It looks like it's a natural part of the dress, and I loved it, but if you liked the original neckline then you may not like the change (see close-up photo of the front)
- Bow removed from ribbon in the front, no stray thread/seams or evidence that there was a bow there (see photo of the front)
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: No
- Color family: Ivory
- Year: 2018
- Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 12 weeks ago
- Response rate 100%
- Response time within a week
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more