Stella York #6933
US$1,100 • Save 33%
- US$1,100 Total in USD Not negotiable
Stella York dress style #6933. It is in great condition (no rip, no tears, no stains) and has been dry cleaned and pressed. Fabric color is Ivory lace over ivory Georgette with ivory tulle Illusion. Label size 12, street size 8. This dress was very comfortable to move and dance in and I wasn't too hot in it. The wedding was in Florida in October.
Minor alternations, including shortening to fit my height with heels. This is essentially the same dress that was shipped to me from Stella York.
- This dress has been altered to my height of 5'2" with 3" heels. It was still maybe an inch long on me. The scalloped lacing detail on the bottom is removable for further alterations.
- I added some extra lace details (salvaged from shortening it) to the very bottom of the side panels (where the lace dips down about four inches below your waist) to make it just slightly less revealing and so I would be more comfortable in it. You can kind of see this in pictures #2 and 4. It is very slight.
- Added a bustle. While the dress is pretty light for a wedding dress, the fabric is heavy enough that a French and American bustle on this dress will cause the fabric to pull once it is in place (and gives the illusion of a saggy butt). The bustle on this dress will really highlight your assets :) There are ten pickups and they are all color coded connections. My maid of honor was able to bustle it in about 5 minutes having never seen it before.
From the Stella York website: Traditional details with updated design elements create a uniquely sexy look on this Stella York wedding dress. Cotton-style vintage laces create a floral explosion throughout the fitted silhouette against the Georgette lining for a multi-dimensional look. A combination of French and eyelash laces finish the hem and neckline for a touch of old-world charm, while the V-neckline with wide lace straps feels casual yet classic. The back of this gown features an incredible floral lace design that complements the floating fabric buttons, and the delicate yet multi-layered train flows out from beneath the hips to create an enviably feminine shape.
Altered to fit my height with shoes, added bustles, and added lace details to the bottom of the side panels.
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2021
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 1 week ago
Kate is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Kate is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more