Badgley Mischka Sawyer
US$410 • Save 49%
- US$410 Total in USD
Elegant and simple v-neck gown for the modern bride. Gorgeous, clean lines. Ivory crepe fabric. Cutout back detail. Timeless design can fit almost any wedding style.
Badgley Mishka "Sawyer" gown sold through BHLDN. Original price paid: $800.
Back has small alterations to shoulder panels to prevent gaping with cutout back. Button hole reinforced. Bra cups and bustle added.
Sizing FYI: I am 5'11" without heels. With heels worn in photo, I am about 6'1". I normally wear a 10 or occasionally a 12 in street clothes (depending on brand; hips (43") are usually the place that might push me to a 12); store assistant recommended a size 10 in this gown based on my measurements.
- VERY minor alterations to back panels to prevent gaping with cutout back.
- Bra cups added (but could be easily removed... they are attached only to the inner lining with fine threads that could be cut out with no problem). I am a 36C and did not wear a bra with the dress.
- Button hole reinforced (some reviews on BHLDN website had mentioned the original was not strong enough... I had no problems, perhaps thanks to the reinforcement!).
- Bustle added (clear button/ivory loop) to make walking and dancing easier!
No alterations made otherwise (to length, hips, etc.).
- Condition: Used - No flaws or wear
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2019
- Bethesda, Maryland, United States
- Email verified
- Last active 14 hours ago
Carolyn is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Carolyn is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more