Sarah Seven, Orleans , Size 8
US$960 • Save 58%
- Retail price AU$3,800
- 58% discount -AU$2,200
- Shipping —
- Total AU$1,600
Stunning modern and minimalist Sarah Seven Orleans dress in crepe ivory. I purchased it mid-2016 at The Bridal Atelier for my wedding in Feb 2017 and absolutely loved it (and still do!). It's a sexy, but sophisticated style and I felt so confident wearing it. I finally decided to sell it, as it's just hanging in my closet and it's too beautiful to let it go to waste.
- High halter neck with silk strap to fasten it easily at the back (tailored professionally to make it fit much better than the 2 buttons that come with the standard design).
- Backless. The back does not go too low and stops at the perfect spot.
- The dress cuts in at the waist to show a little skin in a flattering way. This is absolutely the winning part of the design and reminds me of one of Vera Wang's designs (but then at a much better price point).
- It has an invisible zip at the back and an amazing fit, is lightweight and no risk of showing too much skin.
- Very easy to move in, beautiful flow, not too tight and with a shorter elegant train.
- No breast support standard, but you could stitch in some bra liners if needed. I'm a size D and simply used sticky boob support which worked fine (I could dance all night and didn't have to worry at all).
- I'm 1.68 m tall and wore 10 cm heels.
- Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is in great shape. There are some minor discolorations under the arms, which are hardly visible in day light (you really need to use a spotlight and close up to spot it).
It would be great if this dress can make another bride-to-be as happy as I was wearing it! Please get in touch if you're interested and have any questions or would like to see some more pictures of the dress.
Neck - halter fastening changed from 2 silk buttons to silk straps, which improve the fit of the top.
Length/train - shortened slightly to improve walking/dancing in the dress.
Both alterations were performed by a professional seamstress, recommended by The Bridal Atelier in Double Bay.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color: Ivory
- Fabric: Crepe
- Year: 2016
Sold by Nicole
- Sydney, New South Wales Australia
- Email verified
- Last seen 4 weeks ago
- Response rate
- Response time
Eligible for refund on the full purchase price plus shipping costs if the item arrives different to the listing description or doesn't arrive at all.
- Payment must be made through Stillwhite Buy Now button.
- Dress is returned at buyers expense.
- Guarantee is offered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
- PayPal's resolution decision is final.
Nicole is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Sarah Seven - New$1,320Size 6 • Save 51%
Sarah Seven$2,000Size 10 • Save 44%
Sarah Seven - New$2,500Size 8 • Save 32%
Sarah Seven$1,150Size 6 • Save 60%
Sarah Seven$1,200Size 10 • Save 59%
Sarah Seven$460Size 8 • Save 80%
Sarah Seven - New$1,450Size 6 • Save 41%
Sarah Seven$1,800Size 8 • Save 65%
Sarah Seven$1,230Size 6
Sarah Seven$2,300Size 6 • Save 34%
Sarah Seven$1,260Size 4 • Save 46%
Sarah Seven$1,450Size 6 • Save 53%
Sarah Seven$1,900Size 6 • Save 34%
Sarah Seven$1,500Size 6 • Save 42%
Sarah Seven$610Size 4 • Save 80%
Sarah Seven - New$2,000Size 6 • Save 20%
Sarah Seven - New$2,392Size 8 • Save 20%
Sarah Seven$570Size 4 • Save 76%
Sarah Seven - New$2,000Size 6 • Save 44%
Sarah Seven$2,900Size 6 • Save 17%
Sarah Seven$1,260Size 6 • Save 49%
Sarah Seven$1,200Size 6 • Save 66%
Sarah Seven$1,200Size 6
Sarah Seven$500Size 6 • Save 78%