Justin Alexander 8955
US$760 • Save 66%
- £1,595 Retail price
- -£1,045 Discount (66%)
- — Shipping
- £550 Total (GBP)
I was looking for a somewhat different but timeless wedding dress and fell in love with this ivory lace and tulle dress the moment I tried it on. As described on Justin Alexander's web-page a 'Vintage inspired Point D'esprit tulle accented by embroidered lace. Hand placed lace finishes the hem of this A-line gown. Shown with a soft tulle off the shoulder jacket. Embroidered lace accents the jacket. Completed by buttons and closures down the jacket and covering the zipper.'
I felt amazing in this dress walking down the aisle with it's chapel length train. It was very comfortable to wear, it has a supportive bra-strap inside to hold it up so there is no need for a bra to be worn and no need to keep hitching it up. An added bonus is that the 'pop-in' tulle and lace jacket can be removed to give you a different look for your evening reception and a loop was added to lift the train - a number of guests thought I had a second dress!
The dress and jacket (which is included) are both in excellent condition with no marks or tears. One of the button loops on the jacket is stretched but still works, and the loop to lift the train is a little loose but neither of these are noticeable and are easy fixes. I have had the dress professionally cleaned and professionally boxed in acid-free paper. The veil is not included.
I love this dress and hope that someone else is able to get as much pleasure from wearing it as I did.
1. The hem was raised slightly and the lace hand applied- I am 5'6" and wore 3" heels.
2. The mid-section of the dress was taken in to a UK size 12-14 due to weight loss with plenty of room still around the hips as it is an A-line dress. The dimensions given were at the time of wearing.
3. A loop was added to hook the train on the buttons although this is now a little loose and a hand loop added underneath the train for carrying whilst walking.
4. The sides of the jacket were also taken in to fit but these could be let out again.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color family: Ivory
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2019
- Leyland, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Email verified
- Last seen 9 weeks ago
Sarah is selling this dress at the lowest price on Stillwhite.
Exclusive to Stillwhite
Sarah is selling this dress exclusively on Stillwhite, so you won't find it anywhere else.
Always communicate through Stillwhite · To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more