Le Papillon, Tamela, Size 12
US$770 • Save 54%
- Retail price R24,000
- 54% discount -R13,000
- Shipping —
Tamela from Le Papillon by Modeca (a designer from Netherlands) is an absolutely magnificent Ivory/Mocha wedding dress that I am entirely ecstatic to have worn on my wedding day.
It captured my heart from the moment I tried it on, and I truly believe it to be one of the most beautiful wedding dresses..
The dress features a fitted silhouette with a subtle flare from below the knee, a low back with sheer lace elements, romantic oval train and a slightly rounded v-neck with delicate lace details - everything bridal dreams are made of!
The lace on this dress is indescribably beautiful! It features chantilly lace with a floral lace appliqué, that stood out so beautifully on the dress's mocha lining. The lace comprised of peony-like flowers in an ivory and champagne thread that were subtly embellished with gorgeous rhinestones, and delicately placed over the finest ivory chantilly lace.
The silhouette of this dress accentuated an hourglass figure in the most perfect way and certainly emulated an "Old Hollywood Glam" feel.
I would choose this dress time and time again, and would love to share it's beauty with another lovely bride!
Kindly note that the price is negotiable and I am available to answer any questions you may have.
- Size: The dress was altered from a US10 (UK14) to an approximate US8(12). I usually wear between a US6 (UK10) or US8 (UK12), so it is safe to say this dress ran slightly small to size. The dress still has quite a bit of seam allowance, and can be altered to be slightly bigger or smaller if necessary.
- Length: The length of the dress was also altered. I am 164cm tall and wore a 9 cm heel.
- Cups: There are underwired cups that have been sewn into the lining of the dress for support (Cup size C/D) - these can be kept in the lining or removed as required.
- Bustle: A concealed bustle was also added to dress for convenience whilst dancing. I danced the night away and felt like an absolute star the entire night of our wedding
The dress has been dry-cleaned since our wedding day and is in immaculate condition.
- Condition: Used
- Dry Cleaned: Yes
- Color: Other
- Fabric: Lace
- Year: 2017
- Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa
- Email verified
- Last seen: 3 weeks ago
- Response rate:
- Response time:
Always communicate through Stillwhite
To protect yourself, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Stillwhite website or app. Learn more
Le PapillonUS$630Size 8 • Save 60%
Victoria Kay - NewUS$630Size 8 • Save 50%
Amanda WyattUS$430Size 6
Oleg CassiniUS$500Size 14 • Save 63%
Vera WangUS$3,130Size 6 • Save 81%
Gwendolynne - NewUS$400Size 8 • Save 90%
CocoMelody - NewUS$500Size 14 • Save 37%
Alice TemperleyUS$400Size 8 • Save 89%
Phil CollinsUS$380Size 6
Allure Bridals - NewUS$690Size 10 • Save 50%
Peretti BridalUS$900Size 6 • Save 54%
Essense of AustraliaUS$1,040Size 6 • Save 48%
Jenny PackhamUS$620Size 6 • Save 59%
Alana van HeerdenUS$700Size 6
Grace Loves Lace - NewUS$780Size 6 • Save 16%
Madison James - NewUS$1,150Size 6 • Save 38%
SheathUS$860Size 6 • Save 25%
EnzoaniUS$1,820Size 6 • Save 22%
Sottero and MidgleyUS$690Size 8 • Save 71%
Marilyn CrystelleUS$1,190Size 8 • Save 61%
Lovers SocietyUS$1,580Size 6 • Save 28%
Rue De SeineUS$1,580Size 6 • Save 36%
Fit & FlareUS$1,440Size 8