How to handle requests for shipping quote or additional pictures and then be gho

As a seller with 20 or more gowns posted for sale, I receive questions for more information such as shipping costs, details and photographs which is very time consuming. And then they ghost me. How should I handle this from the start of the communication process? without being rude...:)

2 Responses

Hi something blue, I can relate. I experience this phenomenon also. Unfortunately I am not sure there is much we can do as you never know which one of those enquiries may be genuine.

I know. very time consuming and frustrating. I've been prefacing my replies to send additional info such as shipping costs and photos with .... "if you are seriously interested in this gown I will..." and I've edited my description to include "only serious buyers please" or "if seriously interested please ask for ..." hopefully this will help. Good luck selling!

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Still white was so great and helpful in selling my dress made it easy and for a smooth transaction
More
seller
Bessy, Wandin North
3 weeks ago
Amazing! Its let me buy my dream dress which otherwise would be out of budget. I'm also telling all my engaged friends as makes so much sense sustainability wise! The seller and the buyer both win!
More
buyer
Kate, London
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com