Conversation closed?

Yesterday someone left a message, but today when I wanted to teply it said Conversation Closed, why does that hapen?

4 Responses

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your message. Stillwhite have a number of systems in place to protect both sellers and buyers from scammers but sometimes one may slip through which is when we rely on our community to help report them to us.

As you can see your conversation with Morgan is closed due to the account being picked up by our system and other users as a scam, this account has been permanently suspended and no personal information has been compromised.

Hi Joanna,

I also had this issue -- could you check and see if the person i was messaging with was removed due to being flagged as a scam?? If not, I'd like to be able to reply!

Thanks

Hi Savannah, Yes I can confirm your conversation was closed due to our system and other users reporting the account as spam. That account has been permanently suspended off Stillwhite.

Hi Joanna,

I also had a similar issue where the message was closed and the person had gone MIA. Is there a way you can check if the account i interacted with was a spam account?

Thanks

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I loved buying my dress through StillWhite. I wanted to buy a secondhand or sample dress to both save money and reduce waste, so I was able to try on dresses at local shops to get an idea of what I liked then shop StillWhite. This made it extremely convenient, and I was able to get the perfect dress well within my budget!
More
buyer
Kayla, Lansing
5 days ago
So happy to know that my beautiful dress will make someone else just as happy on their wedding day as it did me! What a great site! Cheers!
More
seller
Sarah, Columbus
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com