Asking to come pick up in person

I have a woman who has asked if her seamstress can pick up the dress after payment has been confirmed and is sending a bank certified check. I asked if there is a reason they aren't comfortable paying through stillwhite and if I could has the name and phone number of the seamstress. Does this sound like a potential buyer or a scam?

1 Response

Hi Rebecca, Stillwhite have a number of systems in place to protect both sellers and buyers from scammers but sometimes one may slip through which is when we rely on our community to help report them to us.

As you can see your conversation with Karen is closed due to the account being picked up by our system and other users as a scam, this account has been permanently suspended.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Stillwhite was the best platform to use to sell my wedding dress - it was easy to use and helped me connect to potential buyers within days! Highly recommend
More
seller
Anonymous Seller
3 weeks ago
what a wonderful way to buy a wedding dress! in my everyday fashion, i also try to only buy used clothes. i like that this is available for wedding gowns too! every little bit helps when trying to cut down on textile waste in our world. thank you!
More
buyer
Anonymous Buyer
2 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com