Custom tax or receipt to prove purchase value

Hi for custom clearance, our NZ would need proof of purchase to see the value of my dress. As this is a second hand dress, how can we proof the value of the gown? Anybody had the same issue? Thanks!

1 Response

Hey Grace,

Your proof of purchase/invoice is actually your PayPal transaction. It contains the seller's details, an itemised list of what you purchased and what you paid. When you make a payment through Paypal they automatically send you a Paypal receipt to your email account. You will need to check your email account to locate this receipt on the day you paid.

Another way you can generate a receipt of payment is from your PayPal account. Simply follow these instructions:

1) Log in to your PayPal account. Click the "My Account" tab to view your recent activity.
2) Click the "transaction history" link in the "My recent activity" section of the Web page.
3) Locate the payment transaction you need by its date or name.
4) Save receipt as a PDF or screenshot the payment to send as proof of payment.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I found the dress I was looking for, brand new for half the price it is everywhere else! I’m so thrilled! I’m so happy with every part of stillwhite!
More
buyer
Aine
4 weeks ago
Communication was so simple. Everything was so easy and knowing my dress is going to another gorgeous lady for her wedding day makes it that much more exciting.
More
seller
Rachael, Traralgon
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com