Payment

If I would like to purchase a dress. Do I pay through pay pal direct to the seller?? Will I still have a guarantee through still white if something goes wrong??? Zoe

1 Response

Hey Zoe, Paypal is the fastest, safest and quickest way to get paid and buy while shopping online. Stillwhite prefers PayPal due to their Protection Policies www.stillwhite.com/guarantee which is why we have it integrated into our chat system. To see how it works please visit: www.stillwhite.com/how-it-works

Your seller will need to organise for shipping for you with tracking and insurance including purchasing the box for it to be sent off in. Buyers are to pay for all shipping costs which is why your seller will need to provide you with a quote.

Once you and your seller agree on the shipping quote + the dress price, your seller will then need to add in a buy now button for you to complete the payment via Paypal (make sure you have a registered Paypal account before completing payment). Once payment is marked as complete in your chat your seller will have 4 business days to send off the dress to you.

For more information on how to buy off the stillwhite platform please visit:
www.stillwhite.com/help/how-do-i-purchase-from-stillwhite
www.stillwhite.com/help/how-much-should-i-pay
www.stillwhite.com/help/who-pays-for-shipping
www.stillwhite.com/help/import-duty-and-taxes

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Great Service! Easy searching, super straight forward messaging with seller & great guarantee with Paypal transaction!
More
buyer
Maia
2 weeks ago
This is such a great site to sell your dress! #1 recommend!!
More
seller
Nicole, Loveland
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com