How to mark dress as delivered?

Hi, I received my dress in the mail yesterday, but the funds still have not been released to the seller because I need to first mark it as "delivered"... I'm not seeing that option anywhere in our chat or on paypal... could it be that they will automatically release after delivery (but we may need to wait a few more hours)? Or am I missing the option to mark it as delivered and release the funds to her?

Thank you!

1 Response

Hi Becky, PayPal may hold your seller's funds for up to 21 days if your account is new or they don't have sufficient transaction history. PayPal also releases the payment when the carrier confirms the delivery aslong as your seller added in a tracking number into Paypal.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Really easy smooth transaction Decent basic information about dress, excellent search functions Amazing to see the range and variety of styles on different body shapes 👌
More
buyer
Coral
6 days ago
The search function is really great to be able to filter down to size, pricing, sleeve length, dress length, location etc. The chat feature is so convenient and notifies you each time you have a message and you can share pictures which was great.
More
buyer
Becca, Roswell
3 days ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com