PayPal "Things don't appear to be working at the moment"

When I click on the 'buy now' button I am getting the following paypal error: "Things don't appear to be working at the moment" Please try again later."

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

1 Response

Hi Kelsie,

​This a common issue that tends to happen sometimes, occasionally PayPal will block a payment due to the size of the transaction, especially if the buyer or sellers PayPal accounts has been set up recently. ​

To resolve this issue, try the following options:

1) Use a different browser or device
2) Wait several hours (up to 12) before re-trying payment
3) Contact PayPal support and ask them to allow your payment (as stillwhite simply links you to Paypal's website and the link is working correctly this is an issue on Paypal's system.)

A final option is to ask your seller to send you an invoice directly using the Request Money feature through PayPal. The same PayPal buyer protection applies.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Great site, so user friendly! Made for a smooth transaction, thanks Still white! I love the PayPal link & the postage calculation link, just so easy to use!!
More
seller
Amelia, Williamstown
1 week ago
Had a great experience buying and re-selling my perfect dress! Recommend you to everyone I know!!
More
seller
Delainey, San Diego
3 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com