Shipping from Aus to US

Hi all
I have had a buyer in the US express interest in my dress. I am in AUS.
Does anyone know best/safest way to ship? I’m not sure what is best way to even get them a quote plus I think given the value would need insulation also

I’d love some help :)

4 Responses

Hi Julie,

Normally shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are paid in addition to the final sales price.

As the seller, the choice of courier is yours as you are the one shipping the dress. Popular shipping services are Royalmail and FedEX to use but the choice is yours. Regardless of which courier you choose to use you must always use registered post so that your dress can be tracked and insured. The best way to get a quote is to go instore or call the courier of your choosing and speak to them on how to ship your dress using their services.

Please see our blog topics here for more information:
www.stillwhite.com/blog/cost-to-ship-a-wedding-dress
www.stillwhite.com/blog/how-to-ship-a-wedding-dress

Hi Joanna
Thanks for your response & there’s some useful info. But it’s generic & doesn’t answer my question.
I am in Aus not the UK so Royalmail is not applicable to me.
So once again. Any Aus brides that have shipped to USA what was best shipping method. Aus Post or other courier.
Thanks Jules

Hi Julie I too am looking for information on best and safest way to ship my dress to US. Did you have any luck?

Hi Marisa
Nooo I haven’t had any answers and the bride I am speaking with is still unsure so I haven’t sent yet myself

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
So amazed I got my dream dress for a fraction of the price and in amazing condition
More
buyer
Wallis, Cannock
2 weeks ago
Great website with such an easy way to communicate with interested brides. Will recommend to all my friends to put their dresses on here!
More
seller
Sharlene, Dulwich Hill
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com