Return policy

Can i send a dress back if it doesn't fit? What is the return policy..if there is one?

1 Response

Hey Raluca,

Thanks for your question.

As with most second-hand sales, typically there are no refunds. It's important to ask as many questions as you need to and confirm measurements before purchase. If the dress arrives and it is not your style or doesn't fit, you can always re-sell the dress on Stillwhite.

However, If your dress arrives significantly different to the seller's description, damaged, counterfeit or doesn't arrive at all PayPal Buyer Protection can protect the full purchase price plus shipping costs. Buyers may open a dispute through PayPal where both parties submit evidence, and PayPal makes a final decision. Buyers must send the dress back at their own expense to complete a refund.

For more information on Paypal's buyer agreement and Seller's refund policy please visit our help topics here:
www.stillwhite.com/help/do-i-need-to-offer-a-return-policy
www.stillwhite.com/guarantee

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I appreciate the professional approach to selling my beloved wedding dress. Wish there was another check for the PayPal but now button, ie. email address and a name. I worried about entering the correct address for days! Overall a great experience! Thanks Stillwhite!
More
seller
Gemma, Mt Maunganui
1 week ago
Amazing. So easy and secure. Tha k you for helping me find my dream dress.
More
buyer
Natalie,
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com