Buy Now Button Error

Hi Still White, I have a buyer ready to purchase. I have added the buy now button to our conversation, but she say's she keeps getting an error message when she tries to use it. Can I make sure our account is set up and ready to go with the buy now button please? Many thanks, Lovely Bridal Store

1 Response

This error message may occur when PayPal temporarily flags a transaction as it is unusually large, or one of the PayPal accounts are relatively new. Please ask the buyer to try waiting several hours (up to 12) before trying again.

It may also be possible to contact PayPal directly to allow the payment through faster.

If your buyer continues to have issues, please send them a payment request directly from within their PayPal account (you will need to ask them for their email address). The same level of buyer protection still applies.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Absolutely nothing but praise for StillWhite - easy to navigate the set up for the selling process, plenty of interest in my dress and so easy to communicate with potential buyers. I sold my dress very quickly which I was stoked about. Thank you!
More
seller
Jess, Melbourne
1 day ago
absolutely love your website!!! i hope to buy a dress of my own through still white!
More
seller
Michelle, Denver
1 week ago