Stillwhite Blog

Hi everyone. I would like to state that I really enjoy the posts and pictures provided by the Stillwhite Blog. However, I feel that posting pictures including staff favorites etc. should be limited to the dresses available for sale in this site.

The blog seems limited to new, expensive wedding dresses and gives the impression that the dresses on this site are not "good enough" for buyers. I believe this is counterproductive for buyers and sellers alike as well as the opposite of what this sites advertises itself to be especially"sustainability".

1 Response

Hey Elaine,

All of our blog posts are written by blogger Kathryn Schrotenboer: www.stillwhite.com/blog/author/kathryn.

We never try to give the impression that the dresses sold on Stillwhite are not good enough, our blog posts are sources of inspiration of what's currently trending and hot off the runways to help buyers find similar and or exact gowns available on Stillwhite by our sellers.

We really appreciate your feedback and I will pass this onto our team and Kathryn for future advisement in regards to future blog posts and focusing on blog posts being sustainable.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
I was able to find my dream dress and it was affordable and EASY! Thank you stillwhite!!
More
buyer
Emma
1 week ago
Beautiful website. Still felt really special buying my gown on here when I wasn’t able to go into a store due to lockdown. Really liked the filter functions and comments on street size vs dress size.
More
buyer
Anonymous Buyer
1 week ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com