Selling Skirt not dress

Hi, I’m selling a beautiful crepe skirt as I wore a two piece and am wondering if you are going to create a section to search for two piece dresses? I think this would be a modern addition to your site and assist with selling/searching for this style.
Thank you

1 Response

Hey Renee,

Our stillwhite IT team are constantly working on improving Stillwhite for both buyers and sellers and are working very hard on making two-piece wedding dresses more easier to be listed for sellers and searchable for buyers.

At the moment, we do not have a set date to when this will be launched as we are a very small team but when it is, we will notify our users via the forum and possibly via email or your chat with stillwhite in your inbox.

In the meantime, we would love to know any feedback you have in regards to what you would like to see from the two-piece section/filters. We created a forum topic discussion here: www.stillwhite.com/forum/feedback/1315-two-piece-options-feedback and would love for you to let us know your feedback.

Sign in to participate in this discussion.
Thank you! A great service and site! I have referred many friends who are getting married as well!
More
seller
Megan, Leigh-on-Sea
2 weeks ago
The feedback on my posting was great, I like the fact that you get help with calculating the shipping and can add a tracking number to your purchaser.
More
seller
Tami, Decatur
2 weeks ago
Good news, Stillwhite is available in your country. Switch to www.stillwhite.com